- Stitch count is 102 x 102.
- Finished design size is 7.5" x 7.5" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The circle is the most simple geometric shape and a universal symbol among many world religions.
Early monks working on the conversion of pagans to Christianity placed the pagan circle symbol on the Celtic cross to make the conversion more "acceptable" to the natives.
Circles are also found in ancient constructions such as stone circles (Stonehenge) and round barrows (burial places).
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!