- Stitch count is 122 x 122.
- Finished design size is 8.7" x 8.7" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
Early cultures had a special reverence for birds, perceiving them to have direct access to heaven.
Birds were viewed as symbols of renewal and rebirth, and also as couriers for the gods, messengers for the departed ancestors.
Celtic Birds are depicted frequently in The Book of Kells, held in Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!