- Stitch count is 163 x 95.
- Finished design size is 11.6" x 6.8" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
Creatures of the forest were much admired by Celtic tribes.
The animals represented desirable qualities of strength, wisdom, bravery, kinship and loyalty.
In the knotted Celtic style the embodiment of these traits are beast "forms". The beasts are non-specific, expressing the essence of a powerful creature rather than any one one individual species.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!