The Irish Claddagh is a symbol of love, consisting of a heart being held by 2 hands with a crown above.
The 2 hands represent friendship, the crown is loyalty and the heart is love - everything necessary for a happy marriage.
This colourful, vibrant design is perfect for a wedding gift or for Valentines Day.
The chartpack contains 4 different patterns featuring the Irish Claddagh design:
- Picture (55 x 55 stitches approximately 4 x 4 inches)
- Bookmark (25 x 98 stitches approximately 1.75 x 7 inches)
- Scissor Keep (41 x 84 stitches approximately 3 x 6 inches)
- Miniature (37 x 40 stitches approximately 2.6 x 2.9 inches )
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!