- Stitch count is 113 x 113.
- Finished design size is 8" x 8" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
For the Celts, life was seen as an "eternal journey".
They believed in reincarnation and celtic knotwork symbolized their beliefs.
This design integrates not only celtic knotwork but also has a central theme of Celtic spirals which also represented eternal life.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!