This beautiful Celtic Interlace II Cross Stitch Pattern features intricate Celtic Knotwork border and Celtic triskeles stitched on vibrant Victorian Red Aida fabric (not included).
Celts saw life as an eternal journey, believing in reincarnation. Celtic knotwork symbolizes the thread of life, forever striving for perfection from one life to the next.
- Stitch count is 184 x 185.
- Finished design size is 13" x 13" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is extremely limited - just 2 in stock.
Buy now while stocks last!