Offering great value for money, this chartpack includes 4 different Celtic cross stitch designs - great for using those leftover scraps of fabric.
Celts saw life as an eternal journey, believing in reincarnation. Celtic knotwork symbolizes the thread of life, forever striving for perfection from one life to the next.
The chartpack contains 4 different patterns featuring the Irish Claddagh design:
- Oval Cross (65 x 47 stitches approximately 4.6 x 3.4 inches)
- Round Cross (46 x 46 stitches approximately 3.3 x 3.3 inches)
- Round Interlace (42 x 42 stitches approximately 3 x 3 inches)
- Oval Interlace (69 x 44 stitches approximately 4.9 x 3.1 inches )
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited to 2 remaining patterns in stock!
Buy now while stocks last!