This beautiful Celtic Christmas Tree Cross Stitch Pattern with it's intricate Celtic Knotwork border and Celtic triskeles also features "Merry Christmas" text in 4 different Celtic languages:
- Scots Gaelic
- Irish Gaelic (shown on pattern "Nollaig Shona Dhuit")
- Welsh Gaelic
- Cornish Gaelic
- Stitch count is 140 x 117.
- Finished design size is 10" x 12.5" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
To add a glittery, sparkly touch the pattern also uses Kreinik Vintage Gold very fine braid (not included)
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is extremely limited - just 2 in stock.
Buy now while stocks last!