- Stitch count is 174 x 172
- Finished design size is 12.5" x 12.5" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The Celtic Dog Hound represents tracking skills, companionship and protector.
The ancient Celts honored and revered animals who were symbols of powers in nature and associated with qualities of honor, loyalty and valour.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!