- Stitch count is 112 x 112.
- Finished design size is 8" x 8" when stitched on 14 count fabric (not included).
- Easy to follow cross stitch instructions.
- Large chart with colour symbols.
- Cross stitch design contains full stitches - no fractional stitches are required.
The ringed cross motif is shared by many Celtic nations and has been around for many centuries and is known as the Celtic Cross.
It is often used as a symbol of Irish, Scottish or Welsh identity.
The designer Robin MacGrogan is now retired and stock is limited.
Buy now while stocks last!